Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day's blog

Words I never want to hear ever again as descriptive in film or anything (Reasons such as that they are not apparent and no evidence form the films warrants that reaction except in the viewer's twisted mind):
  • Fun
  • Realism
  • Cartoonish
  • Over the top
  • Enjoyed
  • Opinion
  • Silly
  • Ridiculous
  • Inherently
  • "Popcorn" in that tone that it's said in
People I want arrested:
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Glenn Beck
  • Rand Paul
  • The following bloggers: Julian Darius, Patrick Meaney, the patron Saint of Superheroes, and anyone on io9 or Comics Alliance (for being smug and closed-minded jerks), and a bunch of others
  • These two guys on Wrong Planet who took over a whole discussion on they Dark knight Rises trailer and turned it into a mutual handjob comment thread to each other on why the films are ot realistic (I will destroy them eventually, that or die inside and become their disciples)
  • Congress
  • Billionaire Fascists
  • Whoever in the LAUSD system in the 2000s kept me with the same aide for 5 years (ending with them looking as mean under the nice exterior and my own hopeless, helpless soul and mind)
  • The heads of state of a bunch of countires who are really corrupt
  • George H.W. Bush
  • A.O. Scott
  • Roger Ailes
  • Whoever is in charge of Yahoo news and the promoting of non-relevant stories
Probably not going or work or anything. I hate life, I hate modern times, I hate so many things going wrong in my life, so many things going wrong for everyone else, it's a very dark and chilled world in the summer heat and daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment