- The uproars and fanning of what was called a culture war when one didn't exist.
- The rise of the superpundit and pseudo-experts, selling books demonizing others or doing sound-bytes that seized your mind so you shelled out cash for their terrible advice.
- Gossip and secret talk by people you thought were nice or good people.
- Spider-Man 3
- The way ethical and moral and other issues were talked about like they were permanent when research shows that in 3 years they'll be replaced by something else and become a product of the times rather than timeless.
- The lack of oversight and effort given on a lot of the teachers and students in the LAUSD.
- Reality TV that was scripted compeltely.
- The status quo of political divide.
- The chaos of pop culture academic blogs that just write essays terribly that possibly started with the aftermath of The dark Knight.
- The rise of spree shooters.
- Gel-spiked hair.
- At this point I'm typing on fumes and what-not, bye.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
More on the 2000s
Don't miss that decade, i sincerely don't, and here's more reasons to it: